WIRED events are designed with innovation in mind, with each encouraging attending entrepreneurs to change the way they define their strategies. WIRED Live is a perfect all-rounder, ideal for executives looking to understand how the most innovative and creative minds are weaving technology into business and design.
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Described as “a breath of fresh air” by past attendees, this event challenges delegates to explore how the latest technology is set to make an impact on our lives in both the near and distant future.
Inventors, designers and leading strategists will be in attendance to come together with entrepreneurs to deep-dive into the world of innovation and through community creativity unlock the potential of new technology and design. There will be world-renowned speakers and thought leadership breakout sessions to give defined opportunities to learn from the best in the business.
Confirmed speakers for WIRED Live 2018 include:
- Martha Lane Fox, Founder & Executive Chair, DOTeveryone
- Bill Browder, CEO and Co-Founder, Hermitage Capital Management
- Jim Al-Khalili, Professor of Physics and Professor of Public Engagement in Science, University of Surrey
- Miriana Mazzucato, Professor in the Economics Innovation and Public Value Director, UCL Institute of Innovation and Public Purpose, SPRU University of Sussex
- Anna Rosling Ronnlund, Co-founder & Vice President, Gapminder Foundation
- Svitlana Zalishchuk, MP, Parliament of Ukraine.
Get your ticket now:
Early-bird tickets for startup / scaleup businesses are £299.00 and can be purchased here.