If you run a business then we understand just how busy you are. It can be difficult to carve out time to spend with your friends and family, let alone take a few hours out of your day to enter your business into awards - but your business and your hard work deserves to be recognised.
We’re a delivery partner of the government’s Start Up Loans scheme, and this year they have partnered with media outlet startups.co.uk to recognise the very best new businesses in their Startups Awards. Awards can work wonders when it comes to boosting the profile of yourself and your business, and can also give you a much-needed boost when times are stressful.
Better still, if you’re a Start Up Loan recipient from Transmit Startups, then entry is FREE (usually £50 per entry) - so make the most of it and get some recognition for your business, for free!
As the saying goes, you’ve got to be in it to win it, so take some time out of your day to enter these prestigious start-up awards.
There are 13 categories in total, giving you a great chance to be shortlisted or even win one of these great awards. Here’s a complete list of the categories you can enter:
- B2B Business of the Year
- Best Place to Work
- Consumer Business of the Year
- Crowdfunded Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Innovative Business of the Year
- Side Hustle of the Year
- The Founders Pledge Social Impact Award
- The Start Up Loans Company Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Year
- Venture Funded Business of the Year
- Women in Business Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
You don’t have long left to enter. Key dates include:
- 14th September 2018: Entry deadline
- 8th October 2018: Finalists announced
- 21st November 2018: Awards ceremony at Royal Garden Hotel