Penelope is a phone answering and diverting service ideal for small businesses. It is all controlled from an app allowing you to manage your call routing at all times.
The key here is flexibility for small businesses, particularly if you spend a lot of time out and about and may not have people in the office to cover the calls coming in.
Penelope has features such as:
- Simultaneous Calling, which means incoming calls can ring multiple numbers at the same time (eg your office, mobile and home), all together or in a specific order
- Call Transfer, allowing you to transfer calls between colleagues on the move
- Voicemail By Email, so you can receive your voicemails be email (obviously)
- Call Conferencing, for FREE conference calls
- Management, via online and mobile devices so that you can change settings on the move
And if you’d like your calls to be answered by a real person, when you are busy, you can add on the Moneypenny service.
Penelope offers 3 packages, from £21 to £39 per month.
While we would never advocate businesses pretending to be something that they aren’t, the Penelope service may help you appear to be a larger business than you actually are, as well as contributing to the overall perception and professionalism of your business.
The service is pretty easy to set up. All you need to do is:
- Choose a package
- Choose a number
- Set up online