Transmit Startups, Transmit Growth Loans, Transmit Consulting, and Smarta
Office closed, team working remotely
26/6/20: As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to disrupt day-to-day life, the Transmit office in Gateshead remains closed with our team working remotely.
Start Up Loans: We're still providing the same levels of service as normal.
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme applications: We're currently closed to new applications.
Please generally be mindful that:
- We are not able to answer the landline telephone numbers
- If you have a mobile number for your contact, please use this instead
- To contact our team please use the live chat function on the right hand side of the screen, or email email@example.com. You can request a call back
- It may take us longer than usual to answer the phone/live chat, or reply to emails and messages
- We will not be receiving post at this time. Items should be sent digitally if they require our attention, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a named contact at Transmit, you will get an out of office autoreply to any emails you send them if they are not currently working for any reason, with an alternative contact for you to use.
We will update this message when our office re-opens, or as required.
For information on what to do if your business is affected, including details about Start Up Loan repayments, please check our post here.
Thanks for your understanding.