ADMINISTRATOR/BOOK-KEEPER (PERMANENT), GATESHEAD
FULL TIME (40 HOURS A WEEK)
We're looking for a full time Administrator/Book-keeper for our small, busy office based in Gateshead.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
• Respond to telephone and email enquiries
• Enter and maintain customer information in online databases
• Communicate with clients
• Liaise with the organisations who oversee the programmes delivered by Transmit
• Use a customer relationship management system (Capsule CRM)
• Maintain an email mailing list (MailChimp)
• File management (mainly electronic)
• Complete, maintain and process paperwork for the programmes delivered by Transmit
• Provide sales and marketing admin support
• Assist with monthly reporting
• Assist with arranging in-house and external events
• Book travel & accommodation
• Order office stationery
• Raise and process sales invoices
• Process and pay purchase invoices
• Keep financial records using online software (Xero)
• Liaise with our accountants
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Structured and organised
• Friendly, have a good sense of humour and be a good communicator
• Able to adapt and be flexible to changes in the programmes we deliver
• Competent with Microsoft Office, book-keeping software, email and websites
• Able to work to deadlines
• Able to manage multiple activities
This is a good opportunity for someone to work for a dynamic young company with the potential for career progression – if you have the ability/desire to work in other areas of the business then we will encourage that. We work hard but enjoy being at the office which creates a good atmosphere.
You must be a nice person, get on well with everyone, have the ability to get your work done without too much supervision and thrive on the challenges that a small business environment brings. If you have a negative attitude and just see clients as an inconvenience then this isn’t the job for you.
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Admin job’. Send us your CV and a quick note saying why you’d like to work with us. Links to your social networks would be handy too.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th February 2015